33 - I Love Working with my Angel Cards when I'm a Bit Down. Here's a Quick Fix for Anyone.

I love using my angel cards for guidance. 


   Picking a card once a week or once a month feels like I have an angel who is helping me with some of the problematic areas of my life. I'm always surprised that the message often relates to something I'm presently working on or an issue that's been hounding me. This technique has nothing to do with religion, but it does have to do with spiritual guidance. You do not have to be intuitive because you aren't doing magical readings for anyone. (I wish I had learned much of this healing and fun stuff when my kids were young. They would have loved it. My students often came in during lunch to get a reading.)  

   You don't have to pick the specific angel cards that I did. If you are choosing a card for yourself, lay the cards on a table and spread them out. Choose the cards that call out to you. You'll feel in your gut that it's the right one for you, or you might feel a light vibration from a card. I read a few pages from the booklet to see if the advice rings true regarding any issues you might have. Also, some material in the booklets is written so esoteric that it's difficult to understand, so researching your angel on different sites I found very helpful.

    Often, children feel alone even when they have family and friends, but when you introduce them to angels, and there are many, they will realize they're never alone. Angels come in to guide us.  I wrap my cards in a satin remnant and then place them in the box when not using them. 

Simple directions on how to use the cards. (I like to set the card near my bed for the day or a couple weeks.)

1. When you buy a deck of cards, once you arrive home, scoop the energy off them because they've been handled by others. Then hold them for a while so the cards can soak up your energy, or place them in a sock and then put them under your pillow for one night. 

2. If working with a client, ask him/her to hold the cards for a few minutes so their energy will be on them for your reading. If you're working long distance with a client,  feel the client's energy on the cards. In your head, before you shuffle the cards, say, "This top card will be the angel that  my client needs for the best healing possible for these next few weeks." Or have them ask a question that they'd like to know. Once ready, shuffle the cards or have the client shuffle them. If a card falls out while shuffling, place it face-up on the table, as that is the angel that the client is being introduced to. If a card doesn't fall out, spread the cards on the table and pass your hand over the cards to feel if you feel any energy coming from a card. Turn it over

3. Look up the angel's name from the card in the booklet. Read. Sometimes, I also look up the name online to get further info. if I'm reading for myself.

4. If I'm the only one pulling the card, I set it somewhere I can see it every day to remind me that angel is there to help me. I sometimes write the angel's name down to ask for guidance in my prayers at night. If I'm reading for an individual, I scoop off the previous person's energy from the deck. I also try to remember to thank that specific angel for me my guide for the next week.

     It's amazing how often I pick cards based on issues that I'm experiencing or based on the goals I'm working on that week. This will force your kids, even elementary kids, to think of a goal or feel like they have support when they're having some difficulties in life. Believe it or not, Alan, my husband, has even pulled a couple of cards. I know it shocked me too.

Here's an example of a full layout:

     I decided to try the traditional layout to show you how right-on the cards can be. (I'm not going to type up what the book says about each card, but I will give a quick explanation of how the cards relate to me.)

My request for that day was: Please guide me to choose the best stories for my memoir.


The first card was placed on the left:  This card reviews the past.




Those of you who don't know me, we lost our son to a heroin overdose and haven't had a relationship with our daughter for 11 years.


The second card was placed on the right of the first card – This card deals with the present.





Remember, I asked for guidance on choosing the best stories for my memoir. Is this not crazy?



3rd card was placed on the right of the middle card -  This card deals with the future.



This card seems to relate more to my present, but I understood the card better when I read the booklet. In other words, even though I think I don't know what stories to put in and I'm frustrated with how uncreative I write, I will improve as I organize, don't worry, and just write. Does that make sense?

Have fun! I don't read my cards every day or every week. But sometimes, when I feel a bit lost, I choose one angel card to help me get me back on track. Then that week, I'll pray, asking that specific angel to guide me with my present issue.  

If you want a free angel reading, just e-mail me, and I'd love to do one for you. I also read animal cards. Now that I'm not teaching, I don't want to fall out of practice. Give me your first and last name, and I will focus on your energy. If you want specific guidance in an area, just focus on the issue, or you can send it in an e-mail. But please give me a few days to read your card because I am a busy girl working on my books, blogging, gardening, and exercising. I will e-mail you with my findings.

tbboivin8@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd love to read my angel cards for you. Maybe beginning of next month.

      Delete
  2. Let me know wen you are free .. Could bob out to lunch... read your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for leaving a comment.