56 - Judging yourself and others is unhealthy... ways to cancel that negative energy so it doesn't make you sick



    A few years after my children left home in their own unique ways, I took a weekend workshop with an insightful healer, Michael Simonson. He has an informative website, lectures at schools for free and runs a private school for children who are energetically sensitive: A.D.H.D., Autistic, Asperger’s, etc.  He is an extremely amazing healer and speaker. His website is: https://www.energeticallysensitivechild.com/  His workshop changed my negative way of thinking and judging not only myself but my husband.  This weekend class helped save me from self-destruction caused by guilt after Nicole's left without a word but also after Kyle overdosed. But it also saved our marriage.

   Michael taught that when we think negative thoughts (envy, jealousy, anger, fear) or make a judgment about oneself or someone else, we unconsciously are saying that individual or ourself won’t succeed, that they or you are not good enough. When we worry, we step out of our beautiful light and send negative energy not only to our self but to the other individual. Judging is NOT accepting the free will of others. For example, when we are afraid someone is not going to do well in school, or we worry about our children getting into car accidents, or using drugs or alcohol, we’ve made a judgment. You still can be honest about your concern without attacking, worrying or judging.

   Don't ever see anything as blocking you or a loved one from doing something. "I (or you) can't do this....."   because you place negative energy around yourself and the other person.   For example: Maybe you are telling your fantastic brain that you can't do math or you can't write an essay or play football. Everyone has strengths in different areas. Just because it might take you a little longer to understand or do something does NOT mean you are stupid. Judging is a powerful way to take away your power and move you into darkness: depression and anger.

    I would tell my students if they have difficulty with math, it’s okay, but the more they feel stupid, the thicker that wall builds which stops them from staying open to learning math. (I would show them what a healthy and an unhealthy aura looks like.) We are here on this earth to explore, so you decide if you are going to react negatively to experience or positively. Also, I would remind them about the other life lessons they are learning due to this struggle: to forgive self for not being perfect, to not give up and so on.

    If you make a judgment say, “I take that negative comment and melt it into my love and light.” (I motion to my heart.)That light is your true self, your spirit. Remember, negativity breeds negativity.  I taught my students moons ago before I took Michael’s workshop to say,  “Cancel…cancel” after they think a negative thought. This does the same thing. It cancels the negative energy after you've said or thought something negative. But I like Michael’s statement better because it's positive. Your lack of confidence is a negative thought.  Acknowledge negative thought.  Release darkness into your light...release it to the higher self.  Break the habit. Fear disempowers you.  Your ability to love yourself entirely is controlled by judges.  How can you thoroughly love someone or yourself when you are thinking or saying negative things. 

Beautiful colors are around your whole body when you are positive, but when you're negative the colors change to grey
Image result for free aura photo

  
    Have compassion for someone as long as you're not feeling sorry for the individual. He or she chose to experience this negative experience. When you feel sorry for someone, then you lower your energy because you're feeding off their energy.

   If these negative thoughts continue, you open yourself up to negative energy.   Many believe that we have memories stuck in our bodies from previous lives, so some of our negative feelings and habits aren't even from this lifetime.  Wouldn't it be nice to get rid of them finally?  Once you take control of healing issues from this lifetime, your soul will heal past life issues.

   When parents fear for their children, this negative energy is confusing to the child, so children feel unloved, afraid, not worthy, stupid....... (I'm sure this feeling is the same when a spouse is scared for his/her partner also.)   
   Affirmation (great to have your kids repeat these sentences after you and include the spouse- "I release all my negative thoughts and fears that my family has about me.  I transmute these fears and negative thoughts to my love and light. I've done no wrong. I've judged my parents, my siblings, my children and my friends. I've done a hell of a job. But now I transmute these feelings to my love and light.  My energy fields are aligning with who I am….. a positive, wise, capable young woman (or man).  I'm a creative, intelligent, walking-talking love machine…..ready to experience life. I release any negative energy into my light, and I transmute it with love and light and return it to my higher self as a chosen experience.



 The way to change the world is to transform yourself.  

How to see someone's aura -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYlb_XtNP7c

An easy way to change your grey-black aura - say positive affirmations about how wonderful you are and what things you are good at doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for leaving a comment.