61 - Stop playing the victim....



    Forgiving someone doesn't mean you forgive the negative behavior or comments which frightened you, hurt you, or made you fuul stupid or unloved. Often times we get stuck in the story or stories and can’t move forward: My parents were drunks….  My parents beat me all the time…  My uncle used to rape me…… My parents fought like cats and dogs….”    Whatever the story is we get stuck in it because we play the story over and over again, unable to move forward.  Therefore, we can’t paint, write poetry, write music, or write the book or live a full, happy life. Stop playing the part of the victim.  I used to do it often.
    When I was working on my memoir, I would come upon sections that made me confused and then it took me hours to try and figure out the timeline or how the incident occurred becasue I would react to what happened or what I didn't do as a parent and get upset. Now I  remind myself I’m not the victim anymore. Other times if I become emotional because memoirs dig up tons of garbage, I’d tap in the middle on the bone under my right eye and  then switch to the left eye while saying my new mantra for this season, "I'm not the victim anymore."
   Your soul is still pure and perfect. No one touched that part of you. No one.  Love that portion. You are not the victim anymore.  An amazing healer, Hazel Carter, taught me this. If you want to regain your power, and stop returning to you hurt self, try it. 

    If you need more support, ask for your angel guides to come in. Which one(s) do you feel close to? If you don’t know get on line and read about a few and see if there’s one or two you have an affinity for.  Or maybe your grandmother or uncle was your strength. Take a few nice deep breaths then ask for her/him to come in. Feel his/her strength. Feel her right beside you when you start feeling the victim.  And remind yourself that you are not that child anymore. You are an adult.
   My blog  #70 you might want to check out:  "How to work with Angels or Ascended Masters to  help with difficulties you have in your life." You'll find it very useful.  

 https://othersideofloss.blogspot.com/2018/08/70-how-to-work-with-angels-or-acended.html    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for leaving a comment.